AFC leverages on the core competence of a strong team of performance driven professionals and experts drawn from different disciplines on its panel for being associated on various developmental consultancy projects.
We are constantly in need of experts having domain knowledge particularly, economists, agricultural economists, statisticians, agronomists besides professionals in the field of agriculture, horticulture, agri-business development, rural development, micro-finance, micro-insurance, institution building, finance, human resource development, training/capacity building & skill development, for associating with us in various consulting ventures and socio-economic studies that we take up.
- Post Graduate degree in Economics / Agricultural economics / Statistics / Social Sciences / Development Studies / Operations Research / Management
- Experience in M & E, planning, research & documentation, etc.
- Good command over written English
- Good command over computer operations, preferably with knowledge of excel
- Knowledge of econometrics and statistical packages (SPSS/SAS/STATA) would be an added qualification
- Good analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
The primary duties will include:
- Preparing project/research proposals including research design, evaluation methodology etc. for M&E, Impact Assessment and other socio-economic studies
- Developing study tools (viz. questionnaires, schedules, etc. for key stakeholders), project execution plan, field visit & survey plan in respect of socio-economic studies
- Undertaking Data Analysis & Report Writing on various socio-economic studies based on the primary & secondary data/information (If required, support would be provided in data entry, processing & generation of tables)
- Preparation of Detailed Project Report in related sectors
- Undertaking Techno-Financial Appraisal of projects in related sectors
- Designing customized CSR modules / initiatives for corporate clients
- Preparing customized Modules for Training/Capacity Building & Skill Development activities etc.
The role & responsibilities of consultants/domain experts for each activity/assignment as well as the terms of engagement shall be mutually determined and settled, before commencement of each project.
How to Apply:
Interested consultants / domain experts may send their consent for empanelment along with a copy of their resume to email@example.com
Students pursuing Ph.D. or any other course and having sufficient time to take up any short term assignments can also be involved.