Catchment Area Treatment Plan of and R & R of Ralivagu Project - Irrigation & Command Area Development Dept., Govt. of Andhra Pradesh - 20066
Basin : Godavari
- The project goal is to irrigate 6000 acres (2429.15 ha) of land in 8 villages.
- The creation of the reservoir across Rallivagu results in the impounding of 408.595 Mcft of water at full reservoir level of +150.50 m and submergence of 427.95 ha of land.
- The submerged land consists of 23.21 ha of patta land under dry crops, 67.09 ha land under canals. 36.0 ha of poramboke and 368.74 ha of reserved forest.
- The total population of affected households under reservoir and canals is 1204 persons of whom 523 persons belong to PAF households and 681 persons belong to OAF households.
- The total project cost for the implementation of PAFs Economic Rehabilitation Programme is estimated at Rs. 116.77 lakh.
Environmental Clearance (MOE&F) : Not applicable